Through the KU/Haskell BRIDGE and RISE and PREP programs, several Haskell students work with CPCB. Students present their projects at the annual BRIDGE banquet at Haskell.
- Lindsay Chischilly (2000) was involved in the planning and instrumentation of a nonpoint source pollution water quality project. Lindsay's presentation (pdf).
- Joey Anderson (2004-2005) participated in the National Wadeable Streams Assessment project.
- Tara Hammer and Danny Rowland (2008-2009) worked in the macroinvertebrate lab and in the field.
- Jason Koontz began his work through the PREP program in 2008 and continued with CPCB as a GRA in the KU Engineering program (graduating 2011). He assembled and analyzed the Missouri River database used by EPA, states, and tribes.
- Danny Rowland (2009-2010) worked on several projects, including the National River and Streams Assessment project.
- Menzie Yezak (2010) worked in the macroinvertebrate lab and assisted with the KWO sediment project.
- LaReina Jim (2014) assisted with sampling Clinton Lake.